Thursday, May 6, 2010

The worst and the best

Sometimes when I think of the worst I think of the worst. Until today I didn’t really think of anything else after I think of the worst, and when I do it’s mostly something like “no, there is too much riding on me” or “no, it won’t happen”, except I realized that the final escape takes away everything and leaves me with nothing. I see sunsets in San Francisco on TV, and I want to go there. I want to see New Zealand and I want to go to china, and eat sushi in Japan. If I leave that won’t happen. Then again, what happens when I do see those places? I hope it doesn’t end there, space is the final frontier. These feelings go on the blog, that’s the rule recently I have these feeling and they have to go on. And maybe one day… only time will tell.

 

No comments: