Friday, May 9, 2008

Prime Post

This is weird. I mean my own blog, i have seen my share of blogs and even liked a few but this feels weird.

Just so you know, the posts on this blog will be random. I hope i have fun with this.

Lets begin with a little bit about me. I am from a country called Malawi, but i was born in India. I am not used to traffic, pay phones public transport or crossing roads for that matter. I am kind of from the jungle even though i live on a very picturesque tea estate. Yet remoteness is something i grew up with and i jump at the chance to experience it again, the reason being i am not in Malawi any more. I am in Malaysia now. KL to be exact. Want my actual address so you can probably come say hi? No. Just leave a comment.
The Next posts will still be about me, but by being less about me. its confusing now but i guess it will be clearer to you later.

No comments: